FOOD/ DRINK: (this includes drinks, brunch, lunch, dinner..locations are all over but mostly Gulch, 12 S and E. Nash)
- Little Octopus
- Public House
- LA Jackson - A MUST GO...best views of the city.
- Pinewood Social - a bowling alley...but for, like, super cool, trendy people.
- Lockeland Table
- Mas Taco
- Barista Parlo
- Burger Up
- Post East
- Urban Juicer for quick juice
- Franklin Juice Company
- Frothy Monkey
- Butcher and Bee
STAY: (I always stay at my friend's house so I've actually never stayed at a hotel in Nashville TBH...but I went to the new Thompson Hotel for dinner and drinks and I AM OBSESSED...would stay here in a heart beat)
- Thompson Hotel - a super 70's vibe, amazing decor, super trendy and cute spot in the Gulch.
- I would also check out Air BnB's. I'm sure you could find some cool ones!
- Pre to Post Modern - vintage
- Savant Vintage - cool vintage spot in 12 S
- The strip in 12 South - fun to walk around / explore
- Local Honey - vintage
- Green Hills Mall - great Nordstrom!
I also like to get outdoors when I'm in Nashville and go hike either Percy Warner or Radnor Lake. If you guys have any questions at all about visiting, just ask!